Gigaom analyst Paul Miller just published a fresh research paper on applying big data analytics to human-generated data. Check it out, it’s a great read!
This Gigaom Pro whitepaper is 100% for our readers.
What is human-generated data, you ask? It’s the documents, spreadsheets, emails, text messages, etc. that you create, read, modify, delete, and share every single day.
Much like machine-generated data, mining human-generated data has yielded transformative insights for businesses in the form of reduced risk, increased productivity, better regulatory compliance, and lower operational costs.
In this report, Paul answers:
- How does human-generated and machine-generated data differ?
- What results have early analysis efforts returned?
- What’s next for big data analytics after risk reduction and security?
- What industries will see the greatest benefit from big data analytics?
- What tools and techniques are available to better protect human-generated data?
Thanks to http://www.varonis.com