May 2012 – Birmingham, England – C24 continue to invest in their infrastructure to deliver on a continued desire to offer the very best solutions to their ever growing national and international client base.
“We have recognised that we are facing ever-evolving IT requirements. There is a constant need to consolidate storage assets, support measurable service levels and at the same time deal with the same old problems of mushrooming corporate data and a need to store this data for longer periods” commented Paul Hemming Managing Director C24.
Hemming continued “We didn’t want to invest further in traditional storage as they have not adapted effectively to the new IT requirements that we have witnessed over the last few years. For this and many other reasons the management team at C24 decided to invest heavily in 3PAR technology”.
HP 3PAR Utility Storage is the only virtualized storage platform that delivers 100% of the simplicity, efficiency, and agility demanded by todays virtual and cloud data centres. Designed from the ground up to exceed the economic and operational requirements of today’s most demanding IT environments, HP 3PAR Utility Storage also delivers the performance, scalability, and availability required of Tier 1 Storage along with unique technology benefits not available with traditional platforms.
HP 3PAR Software, with the HP 3PAR InForm Operating System (InForm OS) as its foundation, is the intelligence behind HP 3PAR Utility Storage. The HP 3PAR InForm OS has advanced capabilities that provide:
- Fine-grained virtualization and “wide striping” capabilities that deliver massively parallel performance levels as well as the flexibility to configure various levels of service
- Industry-leading, pioneering thin technologies for efficiency and capacity reduction
- Sophisticated resiliency features to protect against hardware, software, and site failures
- Storage federation capability to enable seamless migration of data and workloads between arrays without impact to applications, users, or services
- Uncompromising security, including secure workload segregation to enable multi-tenancy
- Autonomic management to eliminate manual, repetitive, and error-prone administrative tasks and deliver automatically load-balanced storage
The solution is currently being installed with 3PAR technicians flying in from the US to install the solution into C24’s award winning datacentre infrastructure
Further Information about C24
C24 are an business application and managed service specialist who deliver business applications to over 107 countries across the globe. The organisation has decades of experiencing delivering cloud computing solutions and currently work with some of Europe’s leading businesses.
C24’s product portfolio includes all aspects of data management and delivery, including business intelligence, application acceleration technologies and private and hybrid cloud solutions.
The business growth over the last two years has been significant we multiple client wins, which has seen the company expand its delivery footprint into mainland China. This growth is projected to continue due to a healthy order book and pipeline.
- Sponsor post: HP 3PAR Storage leading the pack with VMware integration (gigaom.com)
- HP Launches 3PAR Storage Performance Guarantee (techweekeurope.co.uk)
- HP: Our 3PAR kit can cram twice as many VMs into your server (go.theregister.com)