A nice little data gem from Comscore, showing the unique visitor traffic and time on site for retail based ecommerce sites by Europeans over the last 12 months. The data shows from one christmas period to another, total people visiting online retail sites climbed by almost 30 million people, while time on site almost doubled.
The data also went on to point out the top 3 retail sites in terms of unique visitors, which were unsurprisingly:
- Amazon (118M users in Dec 2011)
- Apple (53M users), and
- Otto Gruppe – a popular German retailer (33M users)
- Pinterest In UK Very Different [Infographic] (webpronews.com)
- Pinterest Is Growing Like Gangbusters (Hitwise & comScore Agree) (shanecrombie.com)
- Pinterest Driving More Referral Traffic Than Google+ [Infographic] (searchenginewatch.com)