C24 are now working with a number of professional service companies and so we thought it was about time to highlight the type of solutions that we offer. Below is an outline of Professional Service Hosting from C24.
Managed hosting is ideal for professional service organisations as the solutions that are now available fit well with the way you work. The choice of partner however is slightly more difficult as there are large and small organisations who can deliver services to SLA’s. Choosing the right business partner is difficult, and we at C24 understand the difficulty in making the right choice.
We are a hosting and application delivery specialists with deep professional services domain knowledge especially within the legal and accountancy sectors. We have invested heavily in our hosting infrastructure, IT management systems and people for the benefit of our existing and future client base to enable us to deliver on ‘our promise’ to be the very best solutions provider in our sector.
Business benefits for professional service companies when hosting with C24:
- Remove certain business costs, overheads and waste
- Benefit from flexible software licensing
- Consultative approach to information life-cycle management
- Operational expenditure to drive your IT development
- Fixed cost monthly charges
- Greater business flexibility
- Adopt the latest green technology and cut your carbon footprint
- IT strategy built around data security, application delivery and data management
When engaging with potential clients there are a number of business operational areas that we evaluate the following:
- Deliver of business applications at speed to potentially multiple locations
- Security of business data, machines and mobile users, taking into account ISO, PCI-DSS and potentially the Data Protection Act.
- Data life-cycle management
- Currently used suite of applications
- Managed print solutions
- C24 and client in-house expertise
The evaluation undertaken gives C24 a full understanding of the current situation and if required we could also run our information life-cycle management tools that would enable us to have a snap shot of your current data, when it was last opened, used, number of duplication, location on the network and if sensitive information is accessible by whom. This activity is a real eye opener for the professional services management teams as it clearly shows the current data situation.
Delivery of business applications at speed.
C24 prides itself on our ability to delivery your application at speed to multiple locations using various best of breed technologies. We deliver at present application to over 107 countries around the world for some of the world’s largest businesses, highlighting C24’s hosting and application delivery specialities. One of the biggest issues clients face with application delivery is latency, this we try to minimise by again using the correct technology and suppliers to try to remove this obstacle.
Full audits are done prior to any client being hosted in order for us to get a full understanding of the current infrastructure, communication suppliers and technologies being delivered.
Security of business data.
Security is paramount, from the fact that your solution would be hosted out of a Tier IV datacentre; the highest classification available, to network security and intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems to finally having total data centre physical security, we have your data and systems secured.
Data life-cycle management
Data growth rate for businesses is around 32% year on year and data storage issues are becoming a major issue. Most organisations do not manage their data correctly and will have years of data stored on primary storage and backed-up continuously month after month. This is where C24’s data life-cycle management solution (DLM) enables professional service companies to manage their data properly.
C24 understand most of the applications that Professional Services companies use and have delivered them over wide area networks for many clients. It is always important however to recognise how these applications work within a hosted environment with new server software technology etc. This is done as a matter of course by C24. C24 engineers are fully trained in most professional services applications and we carry accreditation from Citrix, VMWare, ProCurve, HP and Microsoft.
Managed Print Solutions
We have found from experience that when you deliver applications remotely that one of the major issues is the ability for clients to print when they need to. This may sound relatively simple but we know that this area is problematic. We bring the ability to overcome this issue when we engage with a client.
C24 is seen as an extension to our clients businesses, as we enable them to do what they do best. Solutions that are purchased from us apart from hosting are, 24/7 helpdesk, internal system monitoring, systems integration and information life-cycle management. These solutions enable C24 to offer complete piece of mind to potential clients.
- Enjoy industry-class, 24/7 support of their applications with an expert team of product specialists on tap. Bring on stream new software and new functionality very quickly.
- Focus exclusively on running their own business without the concerns of IT or IT people management.
- Easily evaluate external performance through KPIs and SLAs.
- Take advantage of trusted IT strategists to help drive IT and business planning.
- Benefit from business continuity and disaster recovery.