C24 posted the original video last year and the ideas and concepts really ‘wowed’ us. This has now been taken to a new level by Corning. The fact that a glass company can differentiate itself and create videos that go viral is truly amazing. Anyway as always enjoy.
Ideas are what make the world go round, it is a statement that has been used again and again throughout the years. Who will be the next Twitter, Facebook, HP, Microsoft etc. This video looks at what life could be like, obviously the glass and display technology is nearly there but who will be the software giants and who will deliver the networks, the future is truly un-decided……
- Corning’s glass video shatters expectations (adweek.blogs.com)
- 1 Stock Tom Gardner Thinks You Should Watch (fool.com)
- The future is touchscreen glass – everywhere, all around us and it’ll be awesome (dvice.com)
- Corning weighs in with its own 600-pound gorilla (theglobeandmail.com)
- Digital Home of the Future (foxnews.com)